January 2010 update
- The work on extending the existing CAL front-end has continued. This work is carried out together with Ericsson and staff from the ACTORS project.
- The architecture that is being developed at LTH/EIT has been chosen as the primary target platform for mapping and code generation. Initial discussions have taken place and we have started to understand which changes needs to be done in both the mapping and the architecture for our common goals.
- A more flexible and robust front-end for the CAL language is under development.
- The work in collaboration with Rennes University I/IRISA/INRIA on customized processor design resulted in papers - in 2009.
- The resulting paper was presented at the 2nd Swedish Workshop on Multicore Computing, MCC-09, held at Uppsala University in November 2009.
- Participation at the Embedded Systems Conference Scandinavia, October 2009.
- Håkan Grahn, BTH, is a program committee member for the 2nd Swedish Workshop on Multicore Computing, MCC-09, held at Uppsala University in November 2009.